7th Annual "Doin' It For Diane"
Raised over $21,000.00 for our two Food Pantries!!!
"7th" must be the Charm, raising the most money of all previous years over $21,000.00 for the
Ilse Marks Food Pantry and the St. Anthony's Free Market.
Delicious Dessert Banquet, Wonderful Raffle Prizes, Entertainment by The Echos
and Double Impact, and a nice crowd of folks here for a great cause!!
Restaurants & Food Vendors
- Bob's Famous Foodmart
- Ivy's Fine Cakes & Pastry
- Lee Policow
- New England Sinai Hospital
- Panera Bread
- Portuguese National Club
- Stop & Shop Marshfield
- Stop & Shop Stoughton
- Stoughton Bakery
- Texas Roadhouse
- TGI Fridays
- The Chateau Restaurant
- X&O Restaurant
Special Thanks To:
- Courtyard by Marriott for allowing the committee to meet there!
- Joanne for organizing the raffles and everything else she does!
- Christine Gallagher for getting great raffle items!
- All of the volunteers from both pantries!
- Danielle Schneider for taking the pictures!
- Our set-up people, our ticket sellers & our clean-up crew!
- Dori for her hard work in establishing our Non-Profit 501c3!
- Beth Snell, Maria Pimentel, Dori Frankel & Nadine Israel for becoming officers of Food Pantry Foundation of Stoughton, Inc!
- Mel for his credit card machine skills (on the job training)!
- Mark for his emceeing skills!
- Chris Petrie for arranging entertainment and providing sound!
- The Echos for their a Cappella mastery!
- Joe "Kidd" and Nicole from Double Impact!
- The Portuguese National Club for the use of their function space!
- The Stoughton Chamber of Commerce for their support!
- The Stoughton Pennysaver for running some free ads!
- The Buzz Newspapers fro running free color ads in Easton and Sharon!
- All of our Corporate Donors with Special Mention to IKEA and
Randolph Savings Bank!
- Island Street Auto & Windsor Tire for raising $2,300.00 with the
Oil For Food Campaign!
- The Prone Family Foundation for TWO $500 donations!
- Everyone for the Successful Event and for all of your hard work!
Support Our Stoughton Food Pantries
Send your donation to:
Food Pantry Foundation of Stoughton, Inc.
41 Hunt Drive
Stoughton, MA 02072
"The Distance from Provider to Impoverished is Quite Short!"