6th Annual "Doin' It For Diane"
Raised $14,000.00 for our two Food Pantries!!!
Mark Snyder, Terry Schneider, David Fisher, Denis Donahue (not pictured)
Founders of "Doin It For Diane" Fundraiser back in 2006
Another successful "Doin It For Diane" Event raising $14,000.00 for the Ilse Marks Food Pantryand the
St. Anthony's Free Market. Great food, great raffles, great music, great people and what a great cause!!
Restaurants, Food Vendors & Residents
- Anne Havlin
- Babe Ruth Baseball
- Best Pals Restaurant
- BJ's Wholesale
- Bonnie & Lee Policow
- Chinatown Restaurant
- Chuck & Cheese
- Costco Wholesale
- Dancing Deer
- Dunkin Donuts
- Honey Dew
- Lucy O'Connor
- Maxie's Deli
- Mr. Chefs
- NE Sinai Hospital
- Noceras Restaurant
- Olive Garden Restaurant
- Panera Cafe
- Peppercorns @ YMCA
- Sons of Italy
- Stelio's Pizza
- Stop & Shop Supermarket
- Target Stores
- Texas Roadhouse
- TGI Friday"s Restaurant
- Town Spa Restaurant
- Village Pub
- X&O Restaurant
- Zachary's Restaurant
Special Thanks To:
- Anne for being Anne!!
- Joanne for, everything else!
- Christine Gallagher for getting great raffle items
- Jack's ball players who helped serve
- All of the volunteers from both pantries
- Danielle Schneider for taking the pictures
- Evan Schneider for taking the video
- David Rysin, Magician Extraordinaire
- Our ticket sellers (especially Megan, who never sat down)!
- Jeffrey Pickette for the nice article & pics in Patch and for allowing us to use several of his pics here!
- Steve Kelly for doing a great job with food management (and for replacing the roof at Ilse Mark's Food Pantry)
- Anne for getting Congressman Lynch again
- Dori & Mel for Mohegan Sun again
- Beth, Kaitlyn, Megan, Maria P and Joan F for being there from before beginning till end!!
- Mark for his emceeing skills
- Chris Petrie & Joel Honig for Insufficient Funds
- Everyone that helped out on food patrol - you guys were killer
- Everyone who stayed late and cleaned up!
- The Portuguese National Club for the use of their function space
- The Stoughton Chamber of Commerce for their support
- The Stoughton Pennysaver for running some free ads!
- All of our Corporate Donors with Special Mention to IKEA and Randolph Savings Bank
- Windsor Tire and Island Street Automotive for the Oil For Food Campaign, which raised over $2200.00!
- The Prone Family Trust for a $500 donation to DIFD
- Everyone for the Successful Event and for all of your hard work!!